Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Bitch, Please! Of The Day

Reportedly from the Palin spokesperson on Levi's appearence on Tyra:
Bristol did not even know Levi was going on the show. We're disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship
This is a joke, right?
Bristol's focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence
Uh....didn't Bristol say that abstinence is unrealistic? Now she is advocating it? What, is she gonna teach a class or something? Hey, I'll sign up for her class on abstinence. Right after I sign up for Bush's class on linguistics and Dick Cheney's class on hunting.

Bitch, please! Bristol, after Paris Hilton and basically 99% of Hollywood, you are the last person I want to be taking abstinence advice from. I don't need to. I actually, albeit unwittingly, engage in it. And the best part of it all? My mom didn't even advocate it to me, let alone all of America! You being chosen for advocating abstinance is a huge slap in the face to those who actually follow it.
It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child
Exploit....ugh, I am not going to come up with a response to this or my head will explode.
Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions.
Bristol has realized her mistake. Has Old Man McCain realized his yet?

Judging by some of the blogs I read and considering the religious right looks at this baby as practically the second coming of God, I am seriously starting to believe I am the only person in the world who has absolutely no sympathy for Bristol. And if this is really her second baby....how can you honestly feel sorry for her? Learn to use some fucking birth control, moron. And don't give me shit that rubbers and pills and all that are against your religion because last time I checked, sex before marriage is frowned upon as well.

Before, I would have said the only thing I would feel sorry for Bristol for is having Sarah as a mother, but she seems to be a stupid cunt just like her mother, so any sympathy evaporated.

I hate to admit it, but Levi is actually kind of hot in some pictures. I wouldn't dare let him geschmoegen my gaflavity with his googus, though. Not without level 4 biohazard protection. Lord knows where that googus has been or where that, and I quote a commentor on Cajun Boy, large tittied whore's gaflavity was before it was geschmoegened by his googus. *shudders*

No comments: