But this made me laugh the hardest:
I think one of the greatest things about the Republican Party is the understanding, we don’t point fingers and we have class. Lets keep in mind here, how old is she, 17? I don’t care what anybody says, this person is still a young person and okay she's got a big situation on her hands but for anyone to sit there and make fun of her or judge her is just cruel and wrong."Oh. Okay. Can I just remind her of the criticism of Jamie Lynn Spears and minority teen parents? Wait. That's right. How could I forget? Silly me! Teenage pregnancy is okay only as long as you are a Conservative Republican or the child of Conservative Republicans! If not, then it is a failure of godless liberal values. Move to France, you damn godless Obama Kool-Aid drinking Commies!
No comments:
Post a Comment