Saturday, November 14, 2020

Random Thoughts

193,000 confirmed cases in the US yesterday. I'm afraid to even see what today's numbers are.

I often see people who are against mask wearing saying they're not sheep, etc. Okay, so maybe we mask wearers are, but who are the ones that believe every single thing that comes out of an obese orange sack of shit? Y'all follow everything that lying pile of shit says. Just like sheep. Just like us!

Another reason I can't wait for this administration to be gone is I can't wait until we don't have to see that damn press secretary's face anymore. My God, does she have a punchable face. Oh I'll never lie! And all she's done is LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE *breathes* LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE. 

And going back to my coworkers. That day we had the meeting regarding the new rules, my manager made some remark about not coming to work sick and we all know better anyway. Oh really? My coworkers rarely miss work if they're sick. And yes, even I am guilty of it, although most of the time I've went to work sick was either post-nasal drip or a sinus infection. I did go to work with the flu that time a few years ago, although in my defense I had no idea that is what I had until I was tested at the weekend. But these people will come to work with fevers, vicious coughs, and confirmed illnesses. Also, I can't wait until Thanksgiving is over (not really). I have no idea where these assholes are going to be, but I'm sure they're going to go about their business like nothing is going on in the world. So YAY, now I'll have that to worry about!

I've made it this far in the pandemic without having a nervous breakdown, although when our numbers started improving, my anxiety did as well. That is no longer the case. And considering this looks like it's going to be really bad, well, I don't know what's going to happen. I'll either trudge through it again or completely lose it.

No comments: