Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Random Thoughts

Two days without a manager. Three of my coworkers- the one who talks all the time about how she speaks her mind and then doesn't, the miserable hag, and my FWA- have already taken more than their allotted breaks both days (we're allowed 2 10 minute breaks).

I also just found out that my FWA is smoking again. Which is funny because I just listened to a spiel not that long ago of how when she got pregnant and quit she never had any desire to pick up a cigarette even after birthing out her brat and how she freaked out on her boyfriend's mother for smelling like smoke and holding the baby and blah blah blah (I tuned out after so long). But I guess if she doesn't smoke, she can't be one of the cool kids now, can she?

Had my cleaning today. The good news- no cavities! The bad news- as I said, my tooth hasn't been bothering me all that much lately....until today. I don't know what brought it on but after lunch, my tooth started to feel sore and continued to feel sore and was super sensitive to cold. It seems to have calmed down some but now I am really nervous. It's been a lot better, so why in the hell is it suddenly more painful then it's ever been? Now I am worried that I might have irreversible pulpitis. Thursday can't come soon enough. I hate that I have had to wait this long to have it done. I would have much rather have had it done sooner.

No comments: