I don't know what is going on with me, but I still feel horrible. I have so much pressure in my ears, my head hurts, my heart is racing and I am so damn fatigued. Friday night I was beyond exhausted and hurt everywhere. I haven't been feeling too hot for the past couple of years, but I am starting to worry that this might have something to do with finding that tick on me. I don't even think the tick was an adult tick and I did get the one dose of doxycycline, but whether that is enough I don't know. I also still stand by my belief that I have some type of vitamin deficiency and if so, that it could possibly be getting worse. Or it could simply be that my hormones are just still sorting themselves out. Whatever it is, I wish it would straighten itself out.
And in addition to feeling horribly physically, my anxiety levels are at an almost unreal level and I am so damn depressed I just want to scream. And I am feeling very overstimulated easily.
Friday I get an email from my FWA that Ms. Croquette is a "see ya next Tuesday". I rolled my eyes, but wrote back "why". She proceeds to send me this long ass email detailing how she must have had a conference call with Ms. Croquette and our boss about her clocking in late in the morning:
First off, once again she is full of shit with the whole computer logging in being slow. I never ever have a problem logging in when I am on her computer. I don't even think it takes 2 minutes to log in. Plus she has a new computer now, so the excuse is even more bull. Second, now suddenly it's because she has too many files on her computer? Nope. Sorry. Doesn't cut it. Every one who has been there longer than her does not have that problem. And the biggest bullshit ever is her standing there saying she is there by her start time. Bull fucking shit. She is NEVER in work by 8. It's always 8:05 or so, if not later. How can one person be so fucking delusional?
And I like the part how she won't wake the baby up any earlier. You're in the adult working world now, sweetie. You need to make some sacrifices because guess what? Other work places won't give a flying fuck if you and your baby didn't get enough sleep the night before.
And I am starting to get so sick and tired of listening to her complain about how much our newest medical assistant gets away with. She had absolutely no room to talk at all. One of these days I just want to freak out on her so bad and tell her how sick and tired I am of listening to her complain about all of the shit other people do when she does the same exact things.
My sister sent me a text yesterday morning that my FWA's boyfriend posted something on Facebook how they were out and the baby keyed a Mercedes and they picked her up and left wherever they were. Nice, huh? I almost feel sorry for that baby having such losers for parents. A mother who can't take any kind of responsibility for herself and a daddy that lies to the government to get health insurance. And god knows what other entities they have lied to to get financial assistance. I don't doubt for one second that the only reason they refuse to get married is so they can keep hitting the system up for all kinds of benefits.
Ugh, people are so freaking annoying.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment