Monday, May 11, 2015

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Saturday morning I was getting ready to get in the shower when I happened to look at my left hip and see a dark bump that resembled a freckle. I poked at it a few times and deduced it was a scab, so I left it alone. This morning I happened to look at my hip again and noticed it was a little bigger than Saturday. So I decided to pull it off and I dropped it in the sink. And that's when I noticed it had legs. And then I started to freak out. And then realized it was probably a tick and freaked out even more. I went in and woke my mom up and she picked it up with a pair of tweezers and squeezed it and blood shot out of it, freaking me out even more.

I can't even imagine where I would have picked up a tick. I am not outside often and even when I am, I am always pretty covered up. I am very rarely around animals and my sister's dog faithfully gets tick and flea medicine, so I doubt I picked it up from her. It might not even be a tick. I don't know what else it could possibly be, though.

No comments: