Last night I went to bed with a knot in my stomach. An hour later, I was still awake and I said fuck this shit I am not going another night without sleep and took a Unisom. About 20 minutes later I conked out and didn't wake up until my alarm screeched at 7:00AM. I felt hungover as hell and so badly wanted to call out of work and climb back into bed. But hey, I slept, did I not?!
When I got up, there was something I noticed- I did not feel warm or like I sweated at all. And an unsettling thought came to mind- is something really off in my body and giving me some super mild version of night sweats (minus the sweats)....or is it all just my anxiety? I have felt my anxiety do some pretty nasty shit to me, but can anxiety really be that powerful?
I have 21 days until my appointment. I keep telling myself I have made it this long, I can hold out another 3 weeks, but with how I have been feeling, it's going to be extremely difficult.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment