Lisa Robin Kelly Has Died
Aw, I loved her on That 70's Show. Her character was one of the best parts of the show. The faces and snide comments she made were priceless. And then to die while in the midst of getting clean is just ridiculously horrible. These deaths the past 2 days are depressing. I loathe any of the Bachelor or Bachelorette shows, but the suspected suicide of that former Bachelor contestant made me sad.
On another note, I wish someone on ONTD would stop saying that Pretty Little Liars needs more Shay (Mitchell, aka Emily). Every fucking post. Dear God no! If she learns to act, then I will say maybe. Otherwise, hell no. I was so annoyed with her the last episode I watched. In addition to her terrible acting, her girlfriend, Paige, throws her this nice surprise party and Emily breaks up with her there. Now maybe Paige is part of A, I don't know. But Lindsey Shaw will always be Moze to me. Man, I miss that ridiculous show. I also have to say, I was extremely disappointed that Jenna didn't die. I thought for sure that bitch was a goner, but no such luck. Shana needs to GTFO also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment