Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Awesome Of The Day

My local alt rock radio station is going to play new MGMT on their new music show! Finally! Something other than "Kids" and "Time To Pretend"! I'm so excited I could pee!

10:30PM: WTF? Are they going to play it at 10:57PM or something? Then again.....why not save the best for last?

10:39PM: *shaking and crying* FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want to go watch the video. I like the part with the singing skeletons. And the creepy guy in the Hawaiian shirt eating a banana. And the poster with puppy Ben and Andrew (LOL- nice name and contact number there, boys). And the old creepy guy in the pink dress. And the singing dolphin. And the fetus that reminds me of Look Who's Talking. And when Andrew has the blue shirt on with white polka dots and flowers. Damn, he looks good in that part. I like his hair pretty much any way (except the times it was really short and DEM CURLS were practically nonexistent), but it's perfect there. Dammit, I just love the whole bizarre ass video.

No comments: