Sunday, March 13, 2011

Video Of The Day

A little background of why this is VotD- now I do always laugh at this part whenever I see this episode. On Friday in work, I was briefing through some celebrity rag while taking a quick whiz and there was a picture of Pauly D getting his hair cut and a thing underneath that says he washes his hair every day. So I thought, well of course you do, you only use about a gallon of hair gel a day. Then thinking that made me think of this article, where a "silo of hairgel" was apparently requested to the intern (yes, I know the writer is not a real intern). And then that article made me think of this scene and all I kept hearing is the "Mary!" line the rest of the day and I couldn't stop laughing and I still cannot stop laughing every time I think of it:

No comments: