*eye twitch*
I think my brain stroked off again. The last thing I remember hearing is "my name is Professor Situation" and then I woke up with my face planted in my keyboard and the video was over.
Holy hell! Look at his face! Every time I see Mike anymore, his face looks so damn bloated. There was a picture of him in the new TV Guide and I swore I saw a second chin going on. Look at him!:
Look at his face compared to it *searches frantically for older picture* here. And hey, look! It's Moe, Larry, and Curly! Bwahahahaha! Don't know where Shemp is, though.
And you know what else? "Professor" is spelled wrong on the chalkboard.
I first seen this article when I was on lunch at work and when I read the first comment by yerkiddingright I had to fold my arms on my desk and stick my head into them because I was laughing so hard and god forbid should my sinister laughter disrupt some people.
I found this picture of him and one of the first things I thought was, after questioning why he was with the mayor and has sunglasses and no shirt on, if I was to press one of my boobies up against a window, they would be roughly the same size as his man boobies. Do not ask. Just do not ask.
I say, are those stretchmarks I see? And is his shirt pink? Come to think of it, I think I remember reading somewhere that he took his shirt off because he left the tag or something on it. Or I'm having pipe dreams again. I don't know. I am so damn forgetful, I'm starting to have difficulty remembering what is real life and what have I dreamt anymore. Damn psych drugs!
Thanks to him, every single fucking time I hear or read the word "situation", I think of him (for some strange reason, this also always comes to mind). One night I was in the shower and I had a CD playing that I burned a few years back and Yaz came on and I was dancing in the shower. And then I realized what the name of the song was. My eye started to twitch violently. One night on Action News, they were talking about the gas line explosion in Philalphia that killed a gas worker and I swear to God, every other word out of the reporter's mouth was "situation". Finally at one point, I screamed "SHUT UP!" at the TV screen and my mom comes in and says "what the hell is your problem?!". I don't remember what the answer was I gave her. I don't know if she knows his name now, after that little debacle at dinner that one night, although she did say to me at dinner one night "guess what your boyfriend said?" and proceeded to tell me how she read in a magazine that he says in his book that he likes to put girls in the hot tub to sterilize them before he hooks up with them. I'd already read it in a Newsweek in work, so I just laughed. Mom's never made any comments about him before, but I do not think she was very pleased with that.
But really now....where does he get off? I hope he gets in the hot tub as well because if anyone needs to be sterilized, it's El Sitcho here. Good God. Fucking pig. Fucking sexy pig.
Jesus. I'm sorry, but he looks really fucking hot in that video. Nerdy glasses, girly scarf, bloated face and all. I don't know. I think he looks good with extra weight on him. Like with Lady Miss Kier- ah, ya'll thought I forgot about her, didn't you *laughs, the turns serious* NEVER!- it reminds me that he is in fact, human. Well, something close to it. *sits on desk in cliche naughty school girl outfit, crosses legs, and pulls 2 apples out of bra* I'm ready for my lesson, Mr. The Situation.
Did I really just say that? Ugh. Oh well. *whistles "Don't Stand" by the Police*
No comments:
Post a Comment