I heard "Take It Off" by Ke$ha on the radio on the way home. I didn't know you could sing out of tune using Auto-Tune.One of her POS songs came on the other day when I was out with my sister and her boyfriend- excuse me, fiance- and I made a face over the song and my sister said something about me not liking it and her fiance made some comment about the song being a huge hit. I wanted to ask him what is point was. I almost made a point that Fugly Cyrus apparently is a hit maker too, but then I remembered he liked "Party In The USA" at one point so I just shut my mouth. Just because her song is a hit doesn't make her talented and I would think someone as musically inclined as him would know that. The last time I checked the music charts, Kidz Bop was on the top 10 albums. Kids apparently control the music charts nowadays and since kids don't know anything, I don't pay attention to that shit anymore. Hit does not equal talent.
Kesha is just awful. Every time I hear her music, my ear drums start making suicide plans.
And she looks like John Travolta.
No comments:
Post a Comment