I am getting tired of the WTF of the day being used so much for things that really aren't so much a WTF, but more of just plain stupidity. That said, the comments section:
Facebook| Friendly's Photos
What is the stupidity is the comment after comment of "how is this new? the Reeses sundae has been around for ages WAH". This is CLEARLY not the usual Reeses Peanut Butter cup sundae that has been around for ages. It is CLEARLY made with the new Reeses Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (which, if I do say so myself, is friggin AWESOME), which has NOT been around for ages. Oy! People are so fucking stupid! And oy! I am really becoming fucking anal retentive!
Also- last Monday, I was given my health insurance card. So, after 3.5 years, I finally have health insurance. And since I cannot go one day without a Futurama reference....huzzahs are in order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment