If I could, I would. I would seriously rip my intestines, stomach, and esophagus straight out of my body. The brain will come first, of course.
Every single time I have to work, my stomach appears to just go on strike. Just stops working. I don't know why. I don't know if it's from getting myself so stressed over my job or the change in sleep habits or what. But whatever is causing it, my stomach needs to just deal with it.
I am bloated, my stomach sounds like coffee brewing, and I feel like crap. I look like I am pregnant. It is giving me violent heartburn, every time I eat lunch I develop the pregnant waddle from blowing up so bad, and my back hurts from my abdomen being so swollen. And my mother wonders why I have been crying almost every day? Its affecting every fucking aspect of my life. My pants cut into my every day at work. And I am wearing scrubs!
I have tried fiber, I drink 64 oz of water alone, and I exercise. What the hell else is there for me to do? I started taken Accuflora a week ago. It wasn't doing much, so I upped to 2 pills and now I have even worse gas and I have this annoying problem I usually only get after taken a laxative. I took Miralax for a week and it gave me a headache and made me nauseous. I am getting to the point of being borderline suicidal because I just cannot take it anymore. If people only knew just how debilitating intestinal issues can be. Its ridiculous.
And forget having intestinal issues with obsessive compulsive disorder. It's basically taken over my mind. I can barely concentrate because I am so concerned about being constipated. I feel like an old person. I just wanna go to the fucking bathroom!
And I am so sick and tired of people STILL repeatedly telling me oh you don't have to go everyday! And like I have said repeatedly, no, I apparently don't, but getting upset after two weeks of not going is pretty fucking justifiable! Plus, I don't care what doctors say. Not going everyday is not normal. Animals go all the frigging time. Our dog will eat and she'll be right out in the yard going. I think humans should go after every meal. Aw, to be so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment