Monday, January 18, 2010

The WTF Of The Day

STFU, Parents

I'm speechless.

Now excuse me while I go projectile vomit all over my bedroom walls. Because my poor stomach isn't on enough fire as it is.

What exactly is the benefit of this? I know dogs and other animals do it to stimulate milk production, but why do humans do it? *shudders*

Speaking of strange ass mombies and parents, I always laugh at how parents always call those who choose to be childless "selfish". And this is usually from the same ones who demand the proposterous "stork parking" or "mothers with small children parking", that scream all over people when others won't cater to their little brats, and that demand overly expensive "push gifts" from their husbands. I never even heard of push gifts until I came across STFU, Parents. Look, it's nice of a man to buy his wife a gift as a surprise, but to actually declare on Facebook, you want a BMW for squeezing out a baby? Give me a break. Women give birth every fucking day. You're not special! But anyway, apparently parents like this have never read books like The Nanny Diaries* to see what true selfishness is. And the best part is these people are all parents!

Help me understand- I fail to see how it is selfish to realize you would not make a good parent BEFORE you actually spawn a little monster!

*Regardless of being a work of fiction, it's still supposedly drawn on real like experiences. Plus, come on....we all know there are mommies and daddies out there who only have kids for the sake of having them and then can't be bothered actually parenting.

Speaking of The Nanny Diaries, I watched the movie the other night and holy crap, I never realized how hot the guy is that played Harvard Hottie. I'd like to jump his bones.

No comments: