Is there ever going to be an end in sight to this damn pandemic? I'm beyond over it, as I am sure plenty of others are. I will forever wonder how bad it would have been in this country had we had someone competent in charge and not some vile pathological lying fat pussbag.
And then these damn anti-maskers. I can't with them. Really, I want someone to explain to me how wearing a piece of material across your face is taking away MAH FREEDUMB and MAH RIGHTS, because I'm really failing to see how it does so. I don't know about anyone else, but I put mine on and then I go about my business. I go to the store, I go to work, etc. I do almost everything I did before, and the only reason I say almost is because there are things I am in no hurry to do and that's not because of wearing a mask.
I wonder how many of these anti-maskers are good wittle Christians. Do you really think Jesus would have had a problem wearing a mask? I'm far from religious nowadays, but from what I recall from my days of CCD of what he did for humanity, I can't imagine the son of God having an issue with it.
On another note....how is it September already? This year has only been a few centuries long.
No comments:
Post a Comment