Thursday, June 18, 2020

Random Thoughts

The other day my sister sent me a text message of a Facebook post from my FWA's boyfriend praising her for working everyday during the pandemic while raising two kids. First off, the fact that he is actually capable of praising her is shocking, since it seems like he gets his jollies putting her down. This is the same person who told her she was getting fat at one point (may I remind ya'll that he's a good 300 pounds plus).

Second off, seriously? Like millions of other Americans haven't been working from home and raising their demon spawns? I seriously believe that she seriously believes she should be compensated extra money for working during a pandemic. No, no you don't. Truly essential people do. Not your fucking ass.

And that reminds me of the times before I've heard her bitching about fast food workers wanting to be paid $15 an hour. She doesn't believe they deserve to be paid as much as her for all she does. First off bitch, you have a fucking high school diploma. That's it. Nothing wrong with that of course, but stop acting like you're this highly educated individual in some highly regarded position. Because you're not. Second off, those people work their fucking asses off. Probably more than she's ever done in her entire life. I could never handle working fast food, and I give those people A FUCK TON of credit for what they do. And for somebody that makes sure she stops for some type of fast food at least once a day, she should see and have some kind of appreciation of the work they do. But when you're so high on your own damn farts you won't. 

No comments: