A few days before my FWA left for let's screw my coworkers because of my choices leave, the one who tells like it is but never does announced she was going to be leaving for another job. Her last day was this past Friday. This should be fun, two people being gone at the same time.
For the most part, I didn't really dislike her, but she could be very trying as a coworker. You were damned if you do, damned if you don't with her. If you didn't do something, she bitched. If you did something, she found something to bitch about it. Most of the time I fought with myself whether or not to do something, because I wasn't sure which was the correct thing to do. So the one upside is one less person to walk on eggshells around. Sometimes I wonder if lawyers or doctors are as demanding as some of my coworkers. Apparently when Ms. Hail to the V's stuff is being set up for her next workday, there are many exact specifications of how it's done. Seriously- you're medical assistants, get the fuck over yourselves.
(And yes, I am completely aware of the complete and utter hypocrisy in my complaint of being damned if you do, damned if you don't, because if anyone is like that, it's me. There is basically NEVER any pleasing me.)
However, there is a little bit of bright light at the end of the tunnel regarding being short workers- my FWA delivered yesterday, more than a week early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment