Another weekend down, back to work again. Blah! But hey, at least my FWA is on vacation all week so I don't have to hear that obnoxious laugh for five days.
When I first get logged in to my computer at work in the morning, one of the first things I open up is my email. On Friday, I do such and I see an email from someone I don't know with a subject line of "[name] vs. [company]" and I kind of start to feel a little nervous. I open it up and see it's addressed to my manager's boss and me and starts off with the introduction that the person is from the legal team. So I really start feeling scared but then I read the rest of the email and quickly went from scared as fuck to pissed. Some chick we had as a temp two years ago is suing the company after slipping and falling in the parking lot. And my manager's boss had signed the incident report and I apparently was listed down as a witness in the report and this legal person had a few questions for us.
Frankly the only thing I remember is that it happened during that unexpected insane ice storm we had and when I had pulled up to work, she was on the ground next to her car. I did not actually see her fall. What I want to know is how I was put down as a witness, because this is news to me. I'm going to guess my old manager just took it upon herself to put me down as a witness without telling me, asking me for any witness report, or anything of that nature.
I swear.....people.
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment