Boy have I been moody and emotional the past few days. Not sure if it's hormones or what.
My parents came home from the wedding last night and for at least an hour plus, I had to listen to my mother go on and on and on and on about it. I nearly bit my tongue off from biting it so hard to keep from screaming I DON'T CARE I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
Good thing I wasn't feeling up to doing much anyway. All I ended up doing was going to Popeye's for dinner (ate there by myself and everything- stickers for me!), running to the market, and then planting my ass on the couch and reading the rest of the night.
Words cannot describe how much it annoys me that I am actually letting it bother me that I wasn't invited.
When I was going through my Facebook newsfeed earlier, I saw an article posted by Cracked that referenced "vaping". And several comments were made about how douchey it is. It is douchey. All my coworkers walk around with their stupid little vaping pens, smoking them in the office. I can't tell you how bad I want to take their pens and shove them up where the sun don't shine.
I don't get the point of "vaping" constantly and then going out for several smoke breaks. Isn't the whole point of e-cigs to cut down on smoking or something? I also don't understand why my coworkers think it's okay to smoke them in the office. Take your nasty little habit outside. You might not care about getting cancer but I fucking do.
Sunday, February 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment