There are plenty of things that annoy me about Facebook, but one of the biggest annoyances is when people post about winning things, like you have to post a picture of a car or something and state what color you want along with the picture and you'll be entered for a chance to win a car or whatever is in the picture. It astonishes me how many people fall for this shit.
Finally I got to have my appointment today. Waiting to be seen was not a picnic. For one, the waiting room was completely packed and the only seat that was open was in a corner between some pregnant chick and some old dude. The old dude smelled of cigarettes and kept coughing and the pregnant chick was restless and clearly uncomfortable and I would have actually felt somewhat sorry for her had she not kept leaning over on me and popping her gum. I started getting light-headed and dizzy at one point because I was coming very close to having a panic attack from being so jam-packed in. Then at some point, some lady comes in with her 3 kids and 2 of the kids kept pushing each other off of chairs and onto the floor and Mommy just kept playing on her phone. I was texting my sister and complaining about it and she made some comment that not everyone has the support of family to baby-sit. I texted her back and said that doesn't mean she can't control her kids. She barely even talked to them! It's sad when parents can't even interact with their kids because they're too busy with their eyes glued to their smart phones.
I feel like I got a little somewhere with this doctor. He did order more blood work and my FSH and LH levels are going to be tested again. Something to do with the ratio being off. He says he is not worried about menopause with me, so I take it I am not going through it, I guess. I also had the joy of having a uterine biopsy. Not a pleasant experience by any means. It felt like extremely bad menstrual cramps. And to make matters worse, my period came yesterday so I already had menstrual cramps. And there is the whole having to be examined vaginally while you're bleeding vaginally part. Being examined on a normal basis without my period is embarrassing enough. And apparently my uterus has a slight tilt to it. And I was officially diagnosed with PMDD.
I was also prescribed Prozac and birth control. I really don't want to go pick these up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment