Man, this has been one aggravating ass week.
Well, so far nothing has been said to me about how I called out on Monday. Apparently, everybody called out except my boss and this poor coworker who my boss made come in. Still kinda mad about having to use PTO time, though. We were under a state of emergency, after all.
Tuesday was just all kinds of annoying. I received an email from a coworker that just pissed me off. I think the whole thing that pissed me off about the email was the fact that she and I are pretty cool. Why couldn't she just come back and talk to me instead of emailing me and my boss? BUT....then someone said to me today that maybe my boss made her send the email and you know what? I would not be surprised if that was the case. I am trying to figure out how I can pry the answer out of my coworker without having to come out and ask it directly.
I stopped at the market today on the way home from work because I had a coupon from Coke for a free 12 pack that expires tomorrow and as usual, the cashier couldn't get it to work properly, so she calls over another worker, who takes it and is looking at it intently and then actually holding it up to the light like you would with a dollar bill to see if it is counterfeit. Then he asks me where I got it from and I say "uh, Coke". Then he gets on the phone to talk to someone and he is going on and on about it not scanning and how people have actually tried to copy the coupons and reading off numbers and then he gets off the phone and says that he is going to give it to me and by that point, I was beyond fucking mortified and pissed. The cashier apologizes to me for the wait and I just snapped "I don't appreciate being accused of fraud!" and she starts apologizing to me that they were not accusing me of fraud, but that in the past they have gotten people trying to pass off copies of the coupons as the real thing and that was why it was not working properly when she tried to have it scanned. I feel bad now for snapping out on the cashier, but I was just so damn stressed from work and then to have to stand in a store and basically be looked at as suspicious in front of other people just threw me over the edge. I am not a deceitful person like that.
And bitches please- it was pretty damn obvious that the coupon was not a copy.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment